BQH: A QUANTITY SURVEYING FIRM
- Founded and named by Quartermaine and Hanlon
- Consulting quantity surveyors and construction economics experts
- A regional cost management portfolio from an Auckland, NZ HQ
- Professional QS competence with a collaborative team spirit
- Comprehensively qualified, highly experienced quantity surveyors
- Technologically progressive high continuity professional framework
- Innovative, sector spanning history of project control
- Applied understanding of construction industry economics
As quantity surveyors, we work on the principle that measurement is a vital part of the management process. Our contemporary techniques support effective decisions throughout the development and construction process: who, when, where, why: quantified.
We understand there is more to a project than cost. Aside from informing affordability decisions, costs describe value, efficiency and competitiveness in a universally understood metric.
We have a deep, practised understanding of measurement and highly developed skills in advising on how to develop a project with measurements that suit your objectives of time cost and quality.