Level 2, 8 George Street
T +64 9 300 6085
6 Hazeldean Road
T +64 3 659 0407
132 Devonport Road
T +64 7 925 9630
BQH: A QUANTITY SURVEYING FIRM
- Founded and named by Brown, Quartermaine and Hanlon
- Consulting quantity surveyors and construction economics experts
- National presence and international links
- Professional QS competence with a collaborative team spirit
- Comprehensively qualified, highly experienced quantity surveyors
- Technologically progressive high continuity professional framework
- Innovative, sector spanning history of project control
- Applied understanding of construction industry economics
As quantity surveyors, we work on the principle that measurement is a vital part of the management process. Our contemporary techniques support effective decisions throughout the development and construction process: who, when, where, why: quantified.
We understand there is more to a project than cost. Aside from informing affordability decisions, costs describe value, efficiency and competitiveness in a universally understood metric.
We have a deep, practised understanding of measurement and highly developed skills in advising on how to develop a project with measurements that suit your objectives of time cost and quality.
BQH: OUR COVID-19 RESPONSE
We are currently in Level 2. We have comprehensive policies in place to manage the health and safety of our people and the people we interact with. As an example, our house rules in relation to COVID-19 are linked below.
If you require any further information please discuss with your preferred BQH contact or Directors Martin Quartermaine and Patrick Hanlon.